I know I have lived the high life. I grew up in a nice city community, went to good high schools, attended college, and got a job where my interests lie allowing me to purchase a home and beginning a new chapter in life, however when I watch TV and I see all these horror stories of poverty, I simply cannot even comprehend it. That doesn’t mean that I don’t have some sadness for those little souls, but I have no idea what it is love to go through life with such hardship. To demonstrate just how odd my life is, let me suddenly tell a story about what might be the potentially most horrible thing that has happened in a certainly long time. My buddy Dave has given me solid advice throughout the years on small things from using HEPA filters for the Heating as well as Air Conditioning device, to getting those energy efficient lights to save some cash on the electric bill. One piece of advice Dave gave me was to get a radon gas detecting equipment. It’s just a small bin with a lighter inside it that detects the presence of radon gas. Radon gas is a sort of dangerous gas that seeps into your house through any cracks that might exist in the frame of it. It might seem weird to have cracks in the frame of a house, but over time the world around your home moves around a bit causing everything to shift, and subsequently will cause a leak. Anyway, I had the checker in there for maybe a week when it began registering radon gas.