I was sitting at my desk yesterday, plus trying to do some work. Every time I began to get something started, I would fall asleep. I knew that I hadn’t slept really well that night, so I blamed it on lack of sleep. The next day, the same thing was happening. I had slept a full 8 hours, so I wasn’t sleeping. I thought maybe I needed another cup of coffee, but I had already had two. I called my wife at work, plus I told him about the sleepiness. I told him that I thought there could be something wrong with the ventilation system in our house. Even though this wasn’t happening in any other room, my room was small plus it was right above the basement. When she got apartment she got checking to see if there was something wrong. She evaluated for leaks in the gas. she evaluated the gas furnace. When nothing seemed to amiss, she called the HVAC corporation. They came out plus went over the entire system for our gas gas furnace. She was thinking there may be a leak anywhere inside the gas furnace that was causing carbon monoxide to come up into the room. Finally, the HVAC tech went out to look at our sizzling water heater. I didn’t know there was exhaust that came from the gas sizzling water heater. There was a small leak in the pipe plus the exhaust was coming right up into my office through the floor. I was suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. It was such a small amount that our carbon monoxide detectors wasn’t picking it up. It was only in my office which is kept closed up all of the time.