I was sitting at my desk Last year, plus trying to do some work. Every time I began to get something started, I would fall asleep. I knew that I hadn’t slept truly well that evening, so I blamed it on lack of sleep. The next day, the same thing was happening. I had slept a full multiples hours, so I wasn’t sleeping. I thought maybe I needed another cup of coffee, despite the fact that I had already had multiple. I called my husband at work, plus I told him about the sleepiness. I told him that I thought there could be something wrong with the ventilation plan in our house. Even though this wasn’t happening in any other room, my room was small plus it was right above the basement. When he got home he got checking to see if there was something wrong. He checked for leaks in the gas. he checked the furnace. When nothing seemed to amiss, he called the Heating, Ventilation, plus A/C business. They came out plus went over the entire plan for our gas furnace. He was thinking there may be a leak someplace inside the furnace that was causing carbon monoxide to come up into the room. Finally, the Heating, Ventilation, plus A/C tech went out to look at our tepid water heater. I didn’t recognize there was exhaust that came from the gas tepid water heater. There was a small leak in the pipe plus the exhaust was coming right up into my office through the floor. I was suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. It was such a small amount that our carbon monoxide detectors wasn’t picking it up. It was only in my office which is kept closed up all of the time.