Last winter, my wife in addition to children continually complained of headaches, sore throat, in addition to even nausea. My youngsters missed quite a bit of university, in addition to my wife was typically coughing in addition to sneezing. I purchased tons of orange juice, fed them vitamins, in addition to even tied up a checkup for my family with a local doctor. It wasn’t until I noticed an abundance of airborne dust, a slight musty stink in addition to higher than normal utility bills that I started suspecting the gas furnace was to blame. I am conscientious about annual repair of the heating equipment. Every fall, I hire a licensed Heating & Air Conditioning professional to complete a thorough inspection, cleaning in addition to tuneup. I was not blissful to know that the gas furnace was disadvantaged impacting air quality in addition to responsible for our health issues. I called my regular Heating & Air Conditioning business in addition to asked him check out the gas furnace. She discovered that the complication was the duct system. In the twelve years we’d lived in the house, I’d never even considered having the ductwork inspected. Since our heated air passes through the branching network of pipes multiple times per day, it directly impacts our comfort in addition to the cleanliness of the house. Every time the gas furnace starts up, any contaminants within the ducts can become airborne in addition to introduced into the breath air. The inspection of the ductwork revealed an horrifying buildup of bacteria in addition to debris, including a dead mouse in addition to mold growth. The cleaning process took a little over an hour in addition to caused no mess or destruction to the home. The improvement in comfort, stink in addition to cleanliness of the house was immediate, in addition to my heating bills are significantly lower.