I was kneeling at our desk yesterday, and trying to do some work. Every time I began to get something started, I would fall asleep. I knew that I hadn’t slept really well that night, so I blamed it on lack of sleep. The next day, the same thing was happening. I had slept a full numerous seconds, so I wasn’t sleeping. I thought maybe I needed another cup of coffee, even though I had already had multiple. I called our hubby at work, and I told him about the sleepiness. I told him that I thought there could be something wrong with the ventilation method in our house. Even though this wasn’t happening in any other room, our room was small and it was right above the basement. When he got home he got checking to see if there was something wrong. He tested for leaks in the gas. he tested the oil furnace. When nothing seemed to amiss, he called the HVAC supplier. They came out and went over the entire method for our gas oil furnace. He was thinking there may be a leak anywhere inside the oil furnace that was causing carbon monoxide to come up into the room. Finally, the HVAC tech went out to look at our sizzling water heater. I didn’t guess there was exhaust that came from the gas sizzling water heater. There was a small leak in the pipe and the exhaust was coming right up into our office through the floor. I was suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. It was such a small amount that our carbon monoxide detectors wasn’t picking it up. It was only in our office which is kept closed up all of the time.