My trip to the pop shop saved the life of my cooling system yesterday. I usually have to work from our office in the city, however this month was odd thanks to the fact that our office was getting the windows upgraded, so work was cancelled for that day. I never have many days off, so I was clueless on what to do. I headed down to the local pop shop in addition to struck up a conversation with one of the people there… Somehow the guy I was with and I ended up talking about heating and cooling systems, because he had a background as an HVAC service repairman. I joked with him about how I might need his help because our AC unit has been acting super weird… He asked me for some more unique details because it sounded to him it might be worse than I am making it out to be. I told him how it had been making this weird screeching sound in addition to constantly turning off in addition to on even when I wasn’t in the home. He told me that meant the AC unit had deep errors within the framework that can lead to sparks in addition to even fires. He went on to tell me of a very startling story where one of his buddies had his beach house burn down to the ground because he had similar concerns with his cooling system that I had, in addition to he didn’t do anything about it. I was so shocked at the information that I was hearing! I right away called my local HVAC repair guy to come in addition to maintenance up my AC unit. I very don’t care what the cost comes out to be at this point. It’s better than my beach condo burning down.