So the craziest thing happened at our cabin this week. My youngsters are all absolutely into arts & crafts, & they have tons & tons of crafting materials. To keep it all organized, I bought a shelf & installed it in our craft room with odd tubes & containers full of stickers, glue, googly eyes, construction paper, slime, & just about any other crafty thing that you can guess of. Unfortunately, all of us also have a ton of glitter. I absolutely loathe glitter of any kind, & as most mothers of small children will tell you, there isn’t much that makes a worse mess than glitter! Well, a couple of mornings ago, our four year old was doing some crafts, as usual, but she accidentally opened up & dumped an entire bucket of glitter into our air conditioning air vent return! This was a catastrophe, as you can absolutely imagine. Of course, before I realized what had happened in the craft room, I turned the thermostat down so that the air conditioning would come on because the temperature outside was absolutely warming up that day, and do you have any method what happened? Well, let’s just say that it looked care about all of us were having a absolutely festive celebration all over the entire house! The air conditioning air vent return sucked in all of that glitter, sent it through our central a/c, & happily distributed it all over the rest of the cabin through the other a/c vents! If I never see glitter again, it will be too soon!