So the craziest thing happened at our house this week. My kids are all actually into arts plus crafts, plus they have tons plus tons of crafting materials. To keep it all organized, I bought a shelf plus installed it in our craft room with odd tubs plus containers full of stickers, glue, googly eyup, construction paper, slime, plus just about any other crafty thing that you can feel of. Unfortunately, the people I was with and I also have a ton of glitter. I actually loathe glitter of any kind, plus as most mothers of small children will tell you, there isn’t much that makes a worse mess than glitter! Well, a couple of mornings ago, my more than three year seasoned was doing some crafts, as usual, however she accidentally opened up plus dumped an entire bag of glitter into our a/c air vent return! This was a catastrophe, as you can entirely imagine. Of course, before I realized what had happened in the craft room, I turned the thermostat down so that the a/c would come on because the temperature outside was actually warming up that afternoon, however and do you have any idea what happened? Well, let’s just say that it looked appreciate the people I was with and I were having a truly festive celebration all over the entire house! The a/c air vent return sucked in all of that glitter, sent it through our central a/c, plus happily distributed it all over the rest of the house through the other a/c vents! If I never see glitter again, it will be too soon!