Furnace

Last night, my wife and I were abruptly woken from our slumber. We heard the awful screeching and whining sound in the middle of the night. When my wife and I woke up, we realized the sound was coming from our carbon monoxide detector. The carbon monoxide detector in the basement was blaring the awful sound. My wife and I were very worried, and we decided to spend the night in our RV. My wife and I called the furnace company in the morning, so they could look at our Heating components. We assumed the carbon monoxide was leaking from the furnace, because that is the most simple explanation. My wife and I waited for the furnace company to arrive this morning. The technician carefully looked over our furnace, and found a problem with the heat exchanger. The heat exchanger for our furnace had a small crack in the side. The carbon monoxide was leaking from the crack. The amount was not enough to cause serious harm, but enough to trigger the carbon monoxide detector in the garage. My wife and I had to replace the heat exchanger for our furnace. The technician searched the rest of our home, and did not find any other problem areas. I’m glad that we decided to buy a carbon monoxide detector for our home. We might not have known this noxious gas was leaking into the air, otherwise. Since carbon monoxide is odorless, tasteless, and colorless, we would be dead before we realized something was amiss. Thankfully, our house came with pre installed smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.

ductless heating