It was one of the most anticipated moments in my daughter’s life.
After years of work plus sacrifices, finally she graduated from school.
I took a seat in front of the stage plus waited for her turn feeling comfortable plus cozy with other parents, then good thing, the cooling unit in that hall was working well. The graduation rites went on plus we cheered each other’s kid as they pass through the stage. The ceremony was on its heights when the heating plus cooling unit of the room broke down. At first, we thought that the room was just fully occupied, then but the heat went on plus there was no sign that the HVAC method was working. Parents cannot help however talk about the sudden rise in temperature plus the muggy, uncomfortable feeling that a malfunctioning brought to the audience. Then, we saw a group of men, cooling system servicemans that are much needed while in the occasion. The graduation ceremonies still continued while the HVAC professionals plus HVAC experts were working on to maintenance the HVAC system. While waiting for the cooling unit to be fixed, I got myself tied up by capturing the moment that my child accepted her certificate. I was also ecstatic since I brought with myself and others some cooling products that are perfect for the occasion. The handheld product was perfect for the moment. I also brought with myself and others a cooling towel, a very effective piece of clothing equipped with gel plus new technology to absorb the heat from your body. These cooling products were very effective when we decided to go on getaway in a tropical country. Everybody in the room was also using their fans plus other cooling products. It took a while for the air conditioning method to be fixed. While waiting, the school staff brought in these sizable, industrial fans to keep the crowd cool plus dry. That moment just showed that even the most established schools may sometimes have weaknesses in their preparation. Who knows, they have forgotten to check their HVAC unit plus conduct its required HVAC maintenance. Good thing though is that the HVAC professionals were quick to address the situation plus we were comfortable again.